Journey to Recovery Through Christ: CASA's 12-Step Study Bible
A unique 12-step study Bible that includes the New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs from the New American Standard Bible and recovery annotations by Don Umphrey; editor, David "Buck" Griffith.
For people in recovery or seeking recovery from any addiction, those striving to minister to them, and individuals with a desire to study the biblical basis of the steps.
- Convenient for step studies.
- More than 600 questions for self-examination or group study.
- A Step Overview for each of the 12 steps.
- 117 Step Reflections that connect step information to Bible passages.
- 63 Recovery Insights tied to verses aimed at additional spiritual growth.
- An Introduction tracing the roots of addiction to the Garden of Eden.
- A chapter detailing the origin of the steps and their biblical basis.
- Cross references throughout.
529 pages in a 6" by 9" format, soft cover
You may also like Twelve Steps to a Closer Walk with God: The Workbook