Your Wonderful New Life in Christ
No decision is more important than the one to become a Christian. The Bible explains that when a person puts on Christ and is buried in baptism, that person comes out of the water as a “new creature” (Romans 6:3-6). What a feeling to know that Christ has forgiven you of all your sins and promised you a home in heaven!
As your life in Christ begins, there will naturally be questions that arise in your mind.
- What do I do if I sin again after I have become a Christian?
- What is worship?
- How will being a Christian change the way I live?
- Will being a Christian affect who I hang out with?
- The Bible is such a big book - where do I start?
- What are the most important things about being a Christian?
- How can I fight temptation?
These are just a few of the many questions that new Christians often have. Of course, the Bible is the only book that can give you all the answers you need. But this book can help you find answers from God’s word to some of the most common questions that new Christians have.
The Christian life is an amazing adventure that ends in a beautiful eternal home in heaven. Now that you are a Christian, open your heart and mind to explore all the amazing things that God has prepared for your wonderful new life in Christ.
124 pages, paperback