Women of Action
There's a reason that every bookstore has a "Do-It-Yourself" section. People everywhere want to be able to pick up an instruction manual, read it, and immediately put into action the task they read about.
Whether it's learning a new software program or changing the oil in your car, we've all read a book about how to do something so that we could gain the knowledge necessary to accomplish the task. Have you ever considered that your Bible is also an instruction manual of sorts? It includes directions and guidance for living a Christian life as well as what to do to live eternally with God. Have you put into action what you've read in the Bible? Are you what James describes as a "doer rather than a hearer of the Word"?
Tassie Smith shows readers how to be Women of Action who not only read the Word but also apply the lessons of Scripture to their own lives. Don't just read the Word; obey the Word and act on the Word every day to live the life you are called to live in Christ.
- The Word of God: A Fool or a Doer
- Obedience: A Housekeeper or a Wife
- Hospitality: Welcoming the Savior
- Generosity: The Gifts of Gratitude
- Evangelism: Calling the Unchurched to Christ
- Evangelism: The Call of the Church
- Encouragement: Confession, Confidence, and Hope
- Prayer: A Discipline for Relationship
- Prayer: The Power to Change
- Crucified: Sin in the Life of a Christian
- Relationships: Single, Married, and Single Again
- Relationships: The Young, the Aging, and Those in Between
- New Creatures: Stripping Off the Past