Why Boys and Girls are Different: For Girls Ages 3-5 - Learning About Sex Series
This book, the first in the newly revised Learning About Sex series for girls, will guide you in the often difficult task of introducing and explaining human sexuality. Through simple, age-appropriate text and pictures, girls ages 3 to 5 discover that the similarities and differences between boys and girls are created by God for specific reasons.
About the Learning About Sex Series:
An honest, Christian approach to the body, relationships, and sex. This series teaches preschoolers through adults about God’s great gifts to us as males and females and how we are uniquely made to love Him and serve others. The parent guide, How to Talk Confidently with Your Child about Sex, takes you through all the stages of your child’s development to assist you in providing biological facts; establishing behaviors, values, and attitudes of a growing Christian; and affirming the love and forgiveness of Jesus for each of us.
- Clearer language when referring to boys and girls
- More emphasis on God’s perfect design
- Introduction of the word womb
- More emphasis on forgiveness and unconditional love within a family
- Strongly affirms Jesus’ love for us and that He is our Savior