Where Is God When I Hurt: Confronting Hardships and Finding Hope
"Life is hard and some days it gets harder.” It’s true. Helping friends find their way through the maze of life’s trials can be difficult. Even more difficult is when we find ourselves lost in the same maze. Fortunately, the Scriptures can lift us from heartache to hope.
- Chapter 1: Why?
- Chapter 2: Finding Hope in the Midst of Hurt
- Chapter 3: Facing Life with Faith (Part 1)
- Chapter 4: Facing Life with Faith (Part 2)
- Chapter 5: “Lord, Do You Not Care?”
- Chapter 6: Searching for Sense in Tragedy
- Chapter 7: In God We Trust (Part 1)
- Chapter 8: In God We Trust (Part 2)
- Chapter 9: Good Grief—What’s Good About It?
- Chapter 10: The Secret Hurt of Domestic Violence
- Chapter 11: Getting “Unstuck” and Moving On
- Chapter 12: Discovering Hope for Tomorrow
- Each book is formatted the same, with four pages of easy-to-read fully outlined texts followed by one page called Digging Deeper—thought/discussion-type questions.
- There are twelve lessons per book, allowing for a possible missed class (due to gospel meetings, VBS, weather event, etc.), or the teacher may simply choose to review during the thirteenth week.
With an eye-catching full color cover design, each 60-page book can be tucked easily into a medium-sized Bible.