Where Do Babies Come From?: For Girls Ages 6-8 - Learning About Sex Series
This book, the second in the newly revised Learning About Sex series for girls, will guide you in the often difficult task of introducing and explaining human sexuality. Through simple, age-appropriate text and pictures, girls ages 6 to 8 will better understand how a new baby develops and discover that each person is special and important!
About the Learning About Sex Series:
An honest, Christian approach to the body, relationships, and sex. This series teaches preschoolers through adults about God’s great gifts to us as males and females and how we are uniquely made to love Him and serve others. The parent guide, How to Talk Confidently with Your Child about Sex, takes you through all the stages of your child’s development to assist you in providing biological facts; establishing behaviors, values, and attitudes of a growing Christian; and affirming the love and forgiveness of Jesus for each of us.
- Updated language (e.g., skates to roller-blades, more contemporary children’s names)
- More emphasis on God’s design for marriage and families
- More emphasis on God’s design for males and females and how we are uniquely created by Him
- More clear, age-appropriate description of conception
- Strongly affirms Jesus’ love for us and that He is our Savior