Training for Service Student Guide: A Basic Bible Overview for Every Christian
This 26-lesson Bible survey elective provides well-rounded Bible knowledge and motivates students to commit to Christian service. Ideal for those planning to teach Bible classes, serve as church leaders, or facilitate small groups, it is also recommended for anyone who just wants a Bible 101 course.
Training For Service is divided into 5 units that provide a better understanding of the Bible and its message:
- The Bible - its origins, translations, divisions, and contents.
- OT Geography and History - the people, places, and events found in the first 39 books of the Bible.
- OT Institutions - the elements of Jewish worship designed to point to the coming fulfillment of God's plan in Jesus.
- The Christ - the account of the ultimate revelation: God in the flesh.
- The Church - the mission given to the first followers of Jesus, which we are called to continue until our Savior returns.