To Your Name: A Study of the Psalms Volume 2 - Downloadable Congregational Use PDF
Workbook PDF (Congregational Use) authorizes a congregation to share the electronic file of the workbook with its members and make multiple printed copies for their congregation's class use.
About To Your Name: A Study of the Psalms Volume 2 To Your Name is unlike any other books pertaining to the Psalms. It takes the student on a tour of the Psalter. This is not an exhaustive study, but a comprehensive one with each lesson featuring a single psalm and focuses on the audience and message.
The lesson will help you study the psalm in question in seven different ways:
• Overview, a brief look at the psalm itself
• An insight into the use of figurative language as it is used in the psalm
• Application, a Bible lesson about someone who fits in the scope of the psalm
• Comparison, a secondary psalm to study to show the pattern of topic development throughout the Psalter
• Identification of modern-day application by case-study
• Clarification and deeper insight into a New Testament story through the study of the psalm
• Consideration of a hymn relating to the topic and how to appropriately emphasize concepts taught in the psalms
Sharing this supplement either electronically or through printing is a violation of copyright.
©2016 One Stone Press. All rights reserved. No part of the downloadable material may be distributed without written permission from the publisher.