The Testimony of the Evangelists: The Gospels Examined by the Rules of Evidence
How would the Gospels be regarded if they were submitted as evidence in a court of law?
This fascinating question forms the basis for Simon Greenleaf's classic study of the rules of legal evidence as applied to the New Testament accounts of the life and teaching of Jesus. This time-honored work has been rediscovered by succeeding generations as an effective apologetics tool for a skeptically-minded culture.
- To the Members of the Legal Profession
- An Examination of the Testimony of the Evangelists
- An Account of the Trial of Jesus
- The Jewish Account of the Trial of Jesus
- The Trial of Jesus Before Caiaphas and Pilate
- The Various Versions of the Bible