The Church of the Lord
This workbook, like most of the others by the same author, is designed for young people and adults. It will make a good study for ladies' classes as well as for mixed groups. The scriptures used in the workbook come from the King James Version.
Twelve lessons with the following topics:
- What Shall the Church and It's Members Be Called?
- How Shall the Church of the Lord Be Built Up and Strengthened?
- Is the Church Really Important?
- What Are Some Weaknesses of the Church?
- How Shall the Church Be Supported?
- How is the Lord's Church Misrepresented?
- What Are Some Dangers and Hindrances to the Church?
- What Is the Mission of the Lord's Church?
- Must the Lord's Church Be United?
- How Shall We Restore the Church of the Lord?
- What Is the Potential of the Lord's Church?