The Challenge Of Being A Wife - Teacher's Manual
Ruth Hazelwood admits that her marriage relationship was not always good, and for the first 36 years of her married life she was unknowingly laying the groundwork for a book. She doesn't claim to have all the answers for happy marriages, but has come to the conclusion that in all marriages, women experience similar problems. It's how we face them that make the difference.
Learn HOW to apply basic principles of love and harmony that make for success and happiness in marriage. In this book there are also ways to learn how to appreciate and deal with challenges and situations that many women experience.
- Are You Aware?
- But You Are Important!
- God Saw that He Needed Her
- How to Stay Friends, Even Though Married
- It's Hard to Keep a Good Man Down, But Some Wives Are Talented
- How to Bring Out the Best in Him
- A Good Husband Makes a Good Wife, But What about Me?
- When He Is Discouraged
- How to Have a Good Fight!
- Happiness Is:
- A Final Word of Caution: Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket
- Most Oft Asked Questions and Answers Recommended Reading