The Beginner's Bible Read Through the Bible: 8 Bible Stories for Beginning Readers
Original price $16.99 - Original price $16.99
$16.99 - $16.99
Current price $16.99
Practice beginning reader skills with your little one while reading eight favorite Bible stories with The Beginner’s Bible Read Through the Bible. Combining the trusted The Beginner’s Bible, which has sold over 25 million products since 1989, with the proven I Can Read format, this My First I Can Read collection combines basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations—and is perfect for shared reading with a child.
The Beginner’s Bible Read Through the Bible is perfect for:
- Beginning readers ages 4 and up at the My First reading level
- Fans of the iconic The Beginner’s Bible
- Back to school, summer reading, homeschoolers, Sunday school classrooms
- Teaching Bible stories in an accessible format while practicing early reading skills
The Beginner’s Bible Read Through the Bible features:
- God Makes the World, Noah and the Great Big Ark, David and the Giant, Esther Saves Her People, Daniel and the Lions’ Den, Jonah and the Giant Fish, Jesus Is Born, and Jesus Saves the World
- Exciting 3-D artwork
- Hardcover format for longer lasting durability and value-priced.