Simply Communion Pre-Filled World Communion Cups
Choose your quantity from the Size drop-down box.
Simply Communion listened to our churches and heard what they don’t like about using prefilled communion products. We started with a clean sheet of paper and created a new and better prefilled product for communion. Our cups offer the freshest ingredients with 100% juice and unleavened bread baked in-house. The cup contains the juice, and the bread is in a chamber built into the cup bottom. Our cups are robust, and do not easily compress or collapse. They are quiet and easy to open and use. Simply pull the quiet seal covering off the bottom to get your bread, and then pull the silent-seal covering off the top for the juice. No fumbling, noise or wrestling with the seals while preparing for communion. Simply Communion Cups are also designed to be economical, provide minimal waste and fit in standard communion trays.
Available in quantities of 100, 200, 500, and 1500. Choose your quantity from the drop-down box.
- Safe and sanitary. Product is hermetically sealed.
- Easy to open and quiet – does not disrupt service.
- Juice and bread are separated in top and bottom of cup, making it easier to open and hold.
- Cup fits into communion trays and backs of pews/seating.
- Opaque cups to protect the product from UV damage.
- Cups are unmarked - No marketing on seals or cups.
- Products are efficient to use, and lead to very low waste.
- Available with Concord grape juice and unleavened bread.
Grape juice from concentrate concord grape juice is a dark
purple, highly flavorful grape juice. it is produced from mature, unfermented concord grapes by pressing into juice, then clarifying, and detartrating. water and sodium benzoate (food grade preservative) added.
- Bread is composed of flour, salt, water, vegetable oil.
Note: Normal shelf life is 6 months if kept in a cool dry place, however, our product can be kept and used for up to a year if frozen.
Orders of communion cups do not qualify for free shipping.