Simple Scenes from the Life of Jesus
Cutting Through the Clutter of Life You don’t have to study the life of Jesus very long to realize He had a remarkable and uncomplicated way of getting people to focus on the real issues. Through simple scenes of personal encounters, He helps people (who are a lot like us) discover the bigger truths they have been missing. Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Follow Me (Luke 9:23)
- Chapter 2: “Lord, Teach Us to Pray” (Luke 11:1–10)
- Chapter 3: Are You Listening? (Mark 4:1–9)
- Chapter 4: The Second Most Stressful Day (Matt. 14:13–21)
- Chapter 5: If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat (Matt. 14:22–23)
- Chapter 6: What Do You See? (Mark 8:22–25)
- Chapter 7: Majesty on the Mountain (Matt. 17:19)
- Chapter 8: Straight-Talk About Forgiveness (Matt. 18:21–35)
- Chapter 9: The Gospel According to Jesus (Matt. 19:16–22)
- Chapter 10: The King on a Donkey (Matt. 21:1–17)
- Chapter 11: The Lord of the Gift (Matt. 25:14–29)
- Chapter 12: The Reality of Compassion (John 12:1–8)
- Each book is formatted the same, with four pages of easy-to-read fully outlined texts followed by one page called Digging Deeper—thought/discussion-type questions.
- There are twelve lessons per book, allowing for a possible missed class (due to gospel meetings, VBS, weather event, etc.), or the teacher may simply choose to review during the thirteenth week.
- With an eye-catching full color cover design, each 60-page book can be tucked easily into a medium-sized Bible.