Shine Like Stars: A Study of Philippians
Long ago the apostle Paul wrote a thank you letter to the Philippian church. They had shown their love for Paul in a tangible way, helping to meet his physical needs. This visible expression of love stood out like "stars shining brightly in a dark universe."
In this most encouraging letter, Paul also provides some very practical instruction on how all of our needs can be fulfilled in Christ. When we adopt the mind of Christ, true joy and peace will shine out of our lives.
- Light for a Desert Pathway
- The Forget-Me-Nots of the Angels
- Ye Quenchless Stars!
- Stars Hide Your Fires
- Harmony of the Stars
- Sun of My Soul
- Like Stars in the universe
- Hovering 'Twixt Night and Morn
- Fixed to a Star
- Wandering Stars
- Peace Divine Like Quiet Night
- Shimmering Stars, Shining Souls
- Setting Our Course by a High Star
112 pages. 13 chapters. Softcover.
Temporarily limited quantities. Call for updates