Searching for Truth Study Guide
Written by John Moore, this study guide is a 112-page, 8.5” x 11” soft cover, full-color, bound book. It is nearly the word-for-word text of the Searching for Truth DVD. These study guides are a great resource, either as an accompaniment to the Searching for Truth DVDs, or used on their own as a workbook.
The material, written by John Moore, is suitable for use in any Bible class setting, or given to family, friends, and co-workers. The text follows the same chapter structure and is nearly a word-for-word transcript of the DVD.
- Chapter 1 - About Truth
- Chapter 2 - About the Creator
- Chapter 3 - About Authority
- Chapter 4 - About the Church
- Chapter 5 - About the House of God
- Chapter 6 - About Baptism