Reformation Time Line Wall Chart Laminated
This concise guide to the Reformation shows a time line of key people and events. Gain deeper insights into the rise of Protestantism, and the influence of people such as Martin Luther, John Calvin, William Tyndale, and King James. Learn why they wanted to reform the church of their day. See 400 years of church history alongside the colorful politics of King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth, and others.
- Explains more than 125 key events and people-- Who were Luther, Calvin, Tyndale, and Wycliffe?
- What were the "Ninety-five Theses"?
- Defines terms such as indulgences, lay investiture, papal bull, TULIP
- More than 150 fascinating facts
- Full-color map of Europe Main Protestant doctrines
- Rise of Christian denominations: Lutherans, Anglicans, Presbyterians, Anabaptists, and more
- Family tree of Denominations
- Illustrations of more than 30 events and people.
- History of Bible translation into the English language
- From AD 1200-1700
- Reproducible worksheets and teaching tips on back of this chart.
- Lamination will not affect the ability to photocopy worksheets.