Reformation Time Line Unlaminated Wall Chart
The Reformation Time Line wall chart tells the dramatic events that led to the formation of Protestantism. The time line presents key people and events and will give you interesting insights into the rise of Protestantism, and the influence of people such as Martin Luther, John Calvin, William Tyndale, and King James. Learn why they wanted to reform the church of their day. See 400 years of church history alongside the colorful politics of King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth, and others.
The Reformation Time Line has information on:
- More than 125 key Reformation events and people, such as: Who were Luther, Calvin, Tyndale, and Wycliffe?
- What were the "ninety-five theses"?
- Defines terms such as indulgences, lay investiture, papal bull, TULIP
- Full-color map of Europe
- Main Protestant doctrines
- Rise of Christian denominations: Lutherans, Anglicans, Presbyterians, Anabaptists, and more
- Family tree of Denominations
- Illustrations of more than 30 events and people
- History of Bible translation into the English language
- From 1200 - 1700 AD
- Reproducible worksheets and teaching tips on back of this chart.