Practical Christianity (James)
A good commentary/workbook study of the book of James. James is the book that gets right down where we live and teaches us about basic Christian living topics--the practicality of Christian living.
- Be Happy
- The Proving Ground of Our Faith
- How's Your Reception
- Is Your Heart Filled with Prejudice?
- Is Your Faith Alive and Well?
- Danger! Tongue At Work!
- You, Too, Can Be Wise!
- Wars, Worldliness, and God's Will
- Whom Are You Calling an Atheist?
- Beware of the Dangers of Riches!
- Give Me Patience--Right Now!
- The Power of Prayer
- The Need for Soul-Conversion