PowerPoint Then and Now Bible Maps
This is the Updated Edition of the bestselling Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps! This book lets you see where Bible places are today. Full-color Bible maps and maps of locations of modern-day cities and countries are side by side, making Bible learning easier than ever!
Connect the Middle East of the news with the Holy Land in Scripture. Includes maps for favorite Bible stories, like Abraham’s journey to the Promised Land, the Exodus out of Egypt, the story of Ruth, David’s rise from shepherd to king, and Paul’s missionary journeys.
This Bible maps reference book features 32 Bible maps, including the following:
- Journeys of Abraham, Jacob, Joseph
- The Exodus
- The 12 Tribes of Israel
- Kingdoms of Saul, David, Solomon
- Holy Land in the Time of Jesus
- Journeys of Paul, Peter, Philip
- Early Christianity
Also includes charts, timelines, and illustrations, including these:
- Old and New Testament Timelines
- Tabernacle and Temple
- Exodus Timeline
- Ark of the Covenant
- Where Jesus Walked
- The 12 Disciples
- City of Jerusalem
- Jesus’ Journey to the Cross
- Seven Churches of Revelation
An excellent way to make your Sunday School, homeschool, and Bible studies more interesting. This book uses larger, easier-to-read type than most Bible atlases.
Discover these fascinating facts in this Bible map book:
- The book of Revelation begins with seven letters to seven churches. Those churches were located in cities near each other in modern-day Turkey.
- In the book of Ruth, Naomi and her family leave Bethlehem to escape a famine and they migrate to Moab. The land of Moab is located in modern-day Jordan.
- God sent Jonah to preach to Nineveh, which lies on the outskirts of modern-day Mosul, Iraq.
- When Moses fled Egypt he went to the land of Midian, which is in modern-day Saudi Arabia.
Handouts of the presentation are included on the CD-ROM and include slide images with room for note taking. Teachers will enjoy the presentation's flexibility. Present the PowerPoint in one setting or as a series of study sessions. Once loaded onto a computer, the teacher has flexibility as to how the information is presented:
- Rearrange the format for specific environment or time considerations
- Present at the speed that's best for study participants
- Or use only a portion of the information for a special presentation