Tabernacle PowerPoint allows you to use PowerPoint software to show images of the Tabernacle on a computer screen or project it using a digital projector. This fantastic teaching tool provides a look inside the Tabernacle and explains its many features, such as the Ark of the Covenant, the High Priest, the Golden Lampstand, and the Sacrifice. Participants will recognize Christ throughout the teaching.
- Requires Microsoft PowerPoint 2001 or higher installation (this CD Does not come with the PowerPoint application).
- Requires Adobe Acrobat/Reader to print the slides as handouts. Tabernacle PowerPoint contains PC and MAC versions.
The Tabernacle PowerPoint includes full-color illustrations and detailed descriptions of each of these features, their measurements, their purposes, as well as Scripture references:
- The Gate of the Court
- Court Fence
- Brazen Altar Offerings
- Laver of Bronze
- Holy Place
- Golden Lampstand
- Table of Showbread (Shewbread)
- Altar of Incense
- Most Holy Place (Holy of Holies)
- Ark of the Covenant
- Mercy Seat
- The Cloud and Pillar of Fire
- The High Priest and His Holy Garments
The teaching offers in-depth information on the Ark of the Covenant:
- A physical description of the Ark
- Its purpose
- Where it rested in the Tabernacle
- The Day of Atonement
- The Mercy Seat where God dwelled and spoke to the Priest