PowerPoint - 10 Questions & Answers on Mormonism
This ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation includes 125 "slides" and extensive leader notes. Includes many photos. The PowerPoint version of 10 Questions & Answers on Mormonism allows PowerPoint software users to discover a clear, down-to-earth understanding about what Mormons believe and how to witness to friends.
Paul Carden is a longtime specialist in the field of cults and new religions around the world. He is the Executive Director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), and general editor of Christianity, Cults & Religions. He is the former co-host of the nationwide “Bible Answer Man” radio program. Printable worksheets are included. Slides may be printed out as handouts.
- History of Mormonism
- Who was Joseph Smith?
- Where did the Book of Mormon come from?
- Are American Indians of Israelite descent?
- What does Mormonism require for salvation?
- Why do Mormons practice “baptism for the dead”?
- Why are secret rituals practiced in Mormon temples? ... and more
- More than 120 “slide” frames
- Printable handouts of each slide
- Tips for talking with Mormons
- Teach on one part or run the entire presentation
- Over 50 illustrations and photographs
- You control the timing, the speed, and order