Pondering Precious Proverbs
These lessons, based on the King James Version, are published with the hope that those who study them will come to appreciate the truths spoken by one who chose wisdom above everything else in the whole world, and that through meditation on these truths, they themselves will be more able to choose wisely in the every-day decisions that must be made.
Fourteen lessons in which much of the material in Proverbs is brought together under topic studies, such as:
- What a True Friend Is
- The Power of the Tongue
- Better Choices Resulting From Wisdom
- Lessons We Learn From Little Creatures
- What God Loves and Hates
- Keys to Spiritual Growth
- Wisdom According to Solomon
- Keeping the Heart With Diligence
- Falling and Getting Up Again
- A Good Name
- Things That Seem Right, But Are Not
- Some Abominations in God's Sight
- A Greater Than Solomon Includes a crossword puzzle.