Overcome By Addiction: How to Help the Hurting in Your Church and Neighborhood
Millions of Addicted People Need to Hear Christ's Message of Hope
They include fellow Christians, relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers, people from all walks of life, homeless, institutionalized, the list goes on. Nineteen co-authors describe how to carry this message.
- Gain ideas from reading about their ministries to both Christians and non-Christians.
- Find out how an addiction-recovery ministry may serve to evangelize the un-churched.
- Learn the keys to communicating the Gospel to people from various backgrounds.
- Discover the roots of co-dependency and why Christians often fall prey to it.
- See how formerly addicted people may serve to help others with current addictions.