One Minute After You Die - new edition
Someone you know is about to pass away. Will they enter delight or horror? Many people spend more time planning for a vacation than preparing for eternity. Perhaps it doesn't seem real that we will still exist-fully conscious and alive-beyond the grave. But it's true, and it calls for careful consideration. In this updated edition, author Erwin Lutzer urges readers to study what the Bible says on this critical subject.
- Can near-death experiences teach us anything about life after death?
- What does the Bible say about purgatory?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it realistic to believe in hell?
- How can we prepare for our own final moment?