NASB Large Print Thinline Bible Passaggio Setting Black Leathersoft
With the NASB Bible, Passaggio Setting Edition, you'll receive and experience a Bible that takes the traditional and separate, single/double column formats readers have been accustomed to and, now, have been merged together to display God's Word in a way that demarcates literary styles with a near musical flourish.
Where appropriate, this Bible changes the format from single column to double column, marking the change in the literary style from prose to poetry. This provides you with a visual cue in your experience, a mental and spiritual rest, that enables you to subtly prepare for the change that has occurred in the passage. This type of change within music - called passaggio - allows you to not merely listen to music, but experience it and heighten your emotional reception of the piece. This musical structure has been intelligently implemented into Scripture, with the goal of deepening your involvement in the movement of the biblical stories as they unfold.
- The full text of the New American Standard Bible, 1995 Text
- Passaggio Setting skillfully unites single and double columns into one clear, beautiful arrangement
- Presentation page
- Design concept developed in partnership with 2K/DENMARK
- Paragraph format
- Line-matched Bible text minimizes see-through
- Words of Christ in red
- Two satin ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NASB Comfort Print typeface
- 11-point print size