Lord, Teach Us to Pray
A 13 chapter study on what prayer can do, teaching us how to pray using an example from Jesus. What kind of prayer changes lives? Prayer can move mountains, restore the fallen, cheer the hopeless, heal the sick. But fulfilling, acceptable prayer - prayer that changes lives - is not instinctive. It must be learned. This is what the disciples recognized when they approached Jesus and humbly asked, "Lord, teach us to pray."
In this exciting new study, Ancil Jenkins turns to the words and example of Jesus for answers to vital questions:
- What does it mean to address God as "Our Father"?
- How can we truly pray - and work - for His will to be done?
- How can we be sure God hears and answers our prayers?
- What hinders the power of prayer in our lives?
- What is the role of fasting?