Living Horizons: Principles of Family Life
Original price $39.97 - Original price $39.97
$39.97 - $39.97
Current price $39.97
A Resource for Wives, Mothers, and Daughters
Living Horizons by Marilyn Payne is a unique book written by a faithful Christian wife, mother, and grandmother offering instruction, insight, and advice from God’s word to women of any age. Whether used as a class book for ladies’ studies or a reference on a variety of issues faced by women in the modern age this book will prove invaluable to any woman in Christ. We invite you to get to know Living Horizons a resource for wives, mothers, and daughters.
- How It All Started
- Title and Use of This Book
- Author’s Biography
- Beginnings: Importance of truth, communication helpers and blockers
- Feelings I Hope Were Conveyed to Our Four Children: Twenty-one personal points, from a request
- Proctor’s Spiral of Futility: Originated by Samuel Proctor at Rutgers University, exploring rejection and everything that may follow if intervention does not occur
- Growing Love through God’s Appointed Roles: Exploring lies that women may believe and the importance of their roles in the home
- Happiness: Maintaining peace during difficult times, etc.
- Visions of Deepening Love: Includes principles such as those in Fascinating Womanhood, other marriage principles, and inspirational entries
- Encouraging Chastity in Our Teenagers: Especially for a teenage girls’ Bible class.
- Decisions on Dating: Especially for a teenage girls’ Bible class
- A Few Favorite Recipes
- Some ABC Bible Verses
- Snapshots in Time
- Key to Paintings and Photos
This book is formatted as a coffee table/keepsake book, although each chapter has questions for study.