Lightening Your Load: Repacking Your Bags for a Fuller Life
I've found that I pack my life with too much stuff. My schedule is crammed with multiple to-do lists. Multitasking mania consumes me. My cabinets, closets, and garage are all full of stuff, yet I buy more. Unhealthy habits like procrastination and discontentment clutter my life. The clutter spills over into my spiritual life and crowds out God. Yet He invites us to take on a fuller life with a lighter load. Find rest for your soul in this divine paradox.
What to Pack Introduction- Packing Light?
- Ch 1 - ENOUGH! Discovering the Upside of Downsizing
- Ch 2 - ORDER: Managing Some Method in Our Madness
- Ch 3 - GRACE: Putting a Face on Grace
- Ch 4 - PATIENCE: Learning to Carry Some Wait
- Ch 5 - RESOURCEFULNESS: Giving Back What You Have Been Given
- Ch 6 - REST: Taking a Break So You Won't Fall Apart
- Ch 7 - CONTENTMENT: Wanting Just What You Really Need
- Ch 8 - DEBT: Making Sense of the Dollars
- Ch 9 - DISCOURAGEMENT: Being Lifted Out of the Pits
- Ch 10 - PROCRASTINATION: Putting It Off for Good
- Ch 11 - IDOLATRY: Solving the Case of the Missing God
- Ch 12 - WORRY: Trusting God Who Is Always Up
- Ch 13 - DISTRACTIONS: Finding Your Focus