The Life of Christ: A Children's Workbook, Part 2
Contains 12 lessons and one review.
These outstanding books are designed for a wide range of ages. They are simple enough for first graders, but have enough material for older elementary students.
- Jesus Talks to Nicodemus about Being Born Again
- Jesus Talks with a Samaritan Woman
- Jesus Calls Four Fishermen to Be Fishers of Men
- Jesus Heals a Paralyzed Man
- Jesus Heals a Man But Some Still Do Not Believe
- Jesus Chooses Twelve Apostles
- The Sermon on the Mount (1)
- The Sermon on the Mount (2)
- The Sermon on the Mount (3)
- Jesus Does Two Miracles
- The Parable of the Sower
- A Sick Woman Is Healed and a Dead Girl Raised
- Review Questions