Jesus: God's Son Part 1 (Preschool 2:1)
Discovering God's Way - Jesus: God's Son Pt. 1 Preschool Year 2, Book 1 Ages 4-5 Student book
Jesus: God's Son, Part 1 continues the chronological survey of the Bible in two years. The design intended is to help a young student learn the Bible time-line in the process of studying the major events starting with the Creation. This workbook begins a year's overview of the New Testament starting with the birth of Jesus Christ.
- The Birth of John the Baptist/The Birth of Jesus
- Shepherds Visit Jesus/Wise Men Visit Jesus
- Jesus Visits the Temple/Jesus Grows Up
- John Prepares the Way for Jesus/Jesus is Baptized
- Jesus Is Tempted
- Jesus Begins to Choose Apostles/12 Apostles Follow Jesus
- Sermon on the Mountain/We Are the Light of the World
- Water to Wine/Jesus Heals the Nobleman's Son
- A Soldier's Servant is Healed/Jairus' Daughter
- Jesus Feeds Over 5,000 People; Jesus Walks on Water
- Jesus Heals a Sick Man by a Pool/A Blind Man Is Healed
- A Paralyzed Man is Healed/Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
- Many Men Are Sent to Teach/Do You Remember?