Inside Out: The New Covenant Written on the Heart
Many people speak of a "personal relationship" with God. How about a "covenant relationship"? Our relationship should be personal, but the New Covenant is a "contract" Christians have with God.
In this book, you will learn . . .
- Fascinating things about Biblical covenants
- What makes the New Covenant unique
- How it motivates us from the inside out
- Why mercy triumphs over judgment
- The difference between Old Covenant law and the "law of Christ"
- The difference between moral law and covenant law
- The blessings and requirements of New Covenant membership