Indescribable Activity Book for Kids
150+ Mind-Stretching and Faith-Building Puzzles, Crosswords, STEM Experiments, and More About God and Science!
Your kids will discover God's incredible creation, learn more about God and the Bible, and become little scientists with the Indescribable Activity Book for Kids, based on the massively popular Indescribable Kids series, which has sold almost one million copies.
Bestselling author and founder of the Passion movement Louie Giglio shares this interactive activity book for ages 6-10, combining biblical truths with scientific facts and fun activities and helping kids explore the wonder of God's creation at a whole new level! With more than 100 activities, this book includes
- mazes, puzzles, riddles, and logic games
- word searches, crosswords, and complete-the-story exercises
- STEM projects for kids
- simple science projects and at-home activities
- ideas for helping your community and people around the world
- maps and diagrams
- coloring and drawing prompts and much more!
STEM-based learning has proven benefits, such as increased creativity, critical thinking skills, and cognitive development. This faith-based, educational activity book is a wonderful way to further prepare your child for success in school. Each activity takes a close, interactive look at
- space--from asteroids to spacecraft
- earth--from volcanoes to rivers
- animals--from ants to dinosaurs
- people--from our bones to our emotions and senses
With bright, kid-friendly artwork by Lynsey Wilson and Nicola Anderson, this activity book is a perfect cure for boredom at home, a fun diversion on car rides, and a healthy alternative to screen time.
Check out these other books from author Louie Giglio's Indescribable Kids series: