I Love Me, I Love Me Not...
A thirteen lesson study of the Christian woman's self-esteem. The purpose of this book is to help Christian women develop a better self-esteem by examining things that destroy self-esteem, as well as things that build self-esteem. The contents are based on the results of a survey conducted among 210 women who are members of churches of Christ.
- How Christian Women feel About Themselves PART I: Self-Esteem Destroyers
- Guilt, Anxiety & Fear..Criticism & Lack Of Encouragement
- The World's Values
- Your Appearance PART II: Self-Esteem Builders
- A Right Relationship With God: Part 1
- A Right Relationship With God: Part 2
- Good Family Relationships: Part 1
- Good Family Relationships: Part 2 (Building Self-Esteem In Children)
- Praise & Encouragement From Others
- Acceptance Of Security
- I Love Me Because