How to Study the Bible Wall Chart, Laminated
Whether you are teaching people with no Bible experience or those who have been Christians a long time, this chart will provide an excellent introduction to studying the Bible.
Your students will learn the basics of Bible study and develop the confidence to read it themselves.
- Approaching the Bible "inductively"—asking "What does the Bible teach?" rather than "How do I prove my opinions by using the Bible?"
- Bible passages and topics to study.
- Applying the teachings of the Bible to everyday life.
- Memorizing Scripture—12 key verses.
- Using Bible dictionaries, concordances, and cross references