Holy Land Relief Map: Then and Now Wall Chart, Laminated
This large, classroom-size Then and Now Relief Map is unlike any other Holy Land map of its kind! Easily see where Bible places are located today with its red "Then and Now" boundary lines—and enjoy its stunning detailed relief of the Holy Land's mountains, valleys, rivers, deserts, and more.
Perfect for Bible studies, Bible Class lessons, homeschool curriculum, and to display in your classroom, church hallway, or office. Usually, the information included on this Bible map is shown on two separate maps—but for the first time ever Rose has combined this useful information onto one Bible wall map. Red print shows the major cities and boundaries of modern countries.
Laminated for durability. Write on it with water soluble markers and easily wipe marks off.
Bible Places identified on this Then and Now Bible Map:
- Biblical Map of Israel, Egypt, Canaan, Edom, Moab
- Biblical Map of Philistia, Phoenicia, Geshur, Ammon, Midian
- Biblical Map of Nile River, Land of Goshen, Red Sea, The Wilderness of Sinai Modern-Day Places Identified on this Then and Now Bible Map
- Location of modern-day Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia
- Location of modern-day Lebanon, Jordan, Syria
- Location of modern-day Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, West Bank