Hidden Keys of a Loving, Lasting Marriage
Fulfilling marriages don't just happen—truly joyful marriages are a lot of work! In Hidden Keys of a Loving, Lasting Marriage, best-selling author Gary Smalley shares the principles of strong marriages. He points out the common problems between husbands and wives. And he shows how to turn those troubles into teamwork. Hidden Keys of a Loving, Lasting Marriage explores:
- Two reasons why marriages fail
- How to meet the needs of your spouse
- How a husband's lack of affection weakens a marriage
- Crucial differences between men and women
- How to motivate your spouse to listen to you
This book is a combination of Smalley's earlier published works, If Only He Knew and For Better or For Best. The first half of the book discusses the husband's part in building a successful relationship. The second half of the book shows how wives can nurture their marriages.
Good marriages require both husband and wife working together to understand, appreciate, and honor one another. This book shows you how to do just that.