Harmony of the Gospels Volume 1
This book is divided into 18 sections rather than lessons. Testing covers multiple sections. Students must study the Bible itself for the answers.
- The "Vocabulary Builder" sections cause the students to learn the meanings of difficult words.
- Blanks to fill in are approximately the length of the correct word or words to fill that blank.
- No filler questions to make a set number on each chapter or section. The number varies according to the content of the chapter.
- Wide variety of types of questions: completion, true and false, matching, etc.
- Test sheets are placed throughout the book.
- A test over all the book is also included at the end of each book.