Halley's Bible Handbook Large Print, Revised & Expanded
Now available in a large print edition, this revised and updated 25th edition of Halley’s Bible Handbook includes a concise Bible commentary, important discoveries in archaeology, related historical data, church history, maps, and more. Halley’s Bible Handbook makes the Bible’s wisdom and message accessible to people from all walks of life. Whether they’ve read the Bible many times or never before, readers will find insights that give them a firm grasp of God’s Word and an appreciation for the cultural, religious, and geographic settings in which the story of the Bible unfolds.
Written for both mind and heart, this completely revised, updated, and expanded 25th edition retains Dr. Halley's highly personal style.
- All-new maps, photographs, and illustrations
- Contemporary design
- Practical Bible reading programs
- Helpful tips for Bible study
- Fascinating archaeological information
- Easy-to-understand sections on how we got the Bible and on church history
- Improved indexes