God's Amazing Grace: The Sweetest Sound of All
Have you ever been broken or betrayed? Have you ever been afraid to open the closet door because of the skeletons hiding there? Have you ever wondered if God could love someone like you? Well, wonder no more. He did and He does. It’s called “grace.” And it is truly amazing…
- Grace—Why It’s So Amazing
- Grace—Breakfast with Jesus
- Grace—The Question
- Grace—No I Can’t, Yes God Can
- Grace—A Crook on a Cross
- Grace—All Things Are Ready
- Grace—The Rest of the Story
- Grace—God Calling the Prodigal (Part 1)
- Grace—God Calling the Prodigal (Part 2)
- Grace—God Calling the Prodigal (Part 3)
- Grace—God Calling the Prodigal (Part 4)
- Each book is formatted the same, with four pages of easy-to-read fully outlined texts followed by one page called Digging Deeper—thought/discussion-type questions.
- There are twelve lessons per book, allowing for a possible missed class (due to gospel meetings, VBS, weather event, etc.), or the teacher may simply choose to review during the thirteenth week.
- With an eye-catching full color cover design, each 60-page book can be tucked easily into a medium-sized Bible.