Family Bible Study Series Quarter 1: Getting to Know God
Quarter One: Getting To Know God.
The purpose of this study is to give the student a basic understanding of the God-Family—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It will emphasize the nature and character of Deity as well as the specific role and work of each person in the God-Family. The Family Bible Study Series is designed to be a four-year program of study. It blends together both topical and textual material with emphasis upon daily Bible reading and study in preparation for the lessons. The text of the Bible are studied in a chronological sequence.
Here is an overview of the sixteen quarters of the Family Bible Study Series:
This series has been successfully used by churches of all sizes in the past twenty years. It partners the Bible class program with the parents in teaching their children.
Some features include:
- All classes are studying the same topic, making it easier for parents to help their children with the Bible class lesson
- Written to promote a planned, daily, family devotional that reinforces the lesson of the Bible classes
- Bible texts covered in chronological order with relevant topics covered that are often excluded in many curriculums
- Flexible and adaptable to every age group
- Balance between textual and topical material
- Adaptable to specific needs to any size church
- 50 p. Curriculum Guide stating objectives, aims, and teaching tips