Going directly to the Scriptures for proof is always safe and profitable. In addition, it keeps down confusion and opinions. Those who study the Scriptures need to be sure they are not adding to or taking from what is written, and one way to do this is to fill in the exact wording left by the blank spaces. Those who use this workbook will need a King James Version.
Twelve lessons emphasizing the following to be examined:
- Sense of Values and Priorities
- Choice of Associates
- Concept of Worship and Attitude Toward It
- Whether You Be in the Faith
- Attitude Toward Correction
- Ambition and Goals
- Attitude Toward Others
- Attitude Toward Error
- Attitude Toward the Tough Times in Your Life
- Reasons For Your Successes and Failures
- Attitude Toward the Truth.