Establishing and Applying Bible Authority
Establishing and Applying Bible Authority, edited by Mark Mayberry, is a thirteen-lesson workbook considering how to establish and apply Bible authority for church action.
- Bible Authority: Its Importance, by Mike Willis
- General and Specific Authority, by Reagan McClenny
- Commands, Examples & Necessary Inferences
- When Are Examples Binding?, by Joe R. Price
- The Concept of Expediency, by Tyler Sams
- The Silence of God: Restrictive or Permissive?
- The Organization of the Church, by Jim Deason
- The Work of the Church, by Phillip E. Stuckey
- Worship of the Church, by Shane Carrington
- Dangers of Deemphasizing Authority, by John Isaac Edwards
- The Pendulum Swings, by Ron Halbrook
- Ignoring the Pattern: Solomon, by Matt Bassford
- Ignoring the Pattern: Jeroboam, by Tommy Peeler