Common Sense Religion
- Can truth be found in the maze of modern religious confusion?
- Does God expect man to put his rational mind to good use?
- Is the Bible the inerrant standard for truth seekers?
Truth is objective. Common Sense Religion demonstrates practical application of God-given reasoning skills. It provides a framework from which to draw reasonable conclusions. Common Sense Religion puts divine truths about salvation and worship within your grasp. Brandon Renfroe says, "The Bible was written to be understood by schoolboy and scholar alike and can be understood, if we will put forth the necessary effort." 8 chapters with questions
Contents Include:- Section One: Laying the Groundwork
- Ch. 1 Can We Know?
- Ch. 2 "Must" Matters
- Ch. 3 Dissecting Disagreement
- Ch. 4 The Three Dispensations
- Section Two: Making Application
- Ch. 5 The Church
- Ch. 6 Salvation: The Big Picture
- Ch. 7 New Testament Worship
- Ch. 8 Are You a Christian?