Committed to Spiritual Growth
Original price $10.97 - Original price $10.97
$10.97 - $10.97
Current price $10.97
This book is written for individuals and churches that are committed to spiritual growth. At its core, Christianity has a growth imperative. Based upon Biblical teaching and years of personal experience, Steve Niemeier offers wise counsel and advice on how to achieve this goal, both individually and collectively.
- Lesson 1: Self-Evaluation
- Lesson 2: Can One Person Make a Difference?
- Lesson 3: Facing the Facts
- Lesson 4: Responsible and Accountable!
- Lesson 5: I Feel Threatened
- Lesson 6: Developing the Battle Plan
- Lesson 7: Counting the Cost
- Lesson 8: Implementing the Plan
- Lesson 9: Member Involvement in Evangelism
- Lesson 10: Evangelism Opportunities
- Lesson 11: The Importance of Edification
- Lesson 12: Putting Edification Into Practice
- Lesson 13: Edification Through Hospitality
- Lesson 14: Staying the Course
- Appendix 1: Congregation Self-Evaluation Guide
- Appendix 2: Lesson Plan Guide