Christian Evidences Correspondence Course - Introductory
This Evidences set was written using a common - everyday vocabulary for junior or senior high ages. Each lesson stands on its own, and contains written exercises on a perforated sheet so that students may hand (or mail) them in for grading.
The 10 lessons in the series include discussions on:
- The Many Faces and Causes of Unbelief
- The Existence of God—Cause and Effect
- The Existence of God—Design
- The Existence of God—Morality
- Creation vs. Evolution [Part I]
- Creation vs. Evolution [Part II]
- A General Introduction to the Bible
- The Inspiration of the Bible
- What Does God Expect of Me?
- The Church