Christian Evidences Correspondence Course - Intermediate
The course is designed for a student who already has completed the first course, or for someone who simply wants to pursue a somewhat more in-depth study.
Each lesson stands on its own, and contains written exercises on a perforated sheet so that students may hand (or mail) them in for grading.
The 10 lessons in the series include discussions on:
- Faith and Knowledge pt. 1
- Faith and Knowledge pt. 2
- "In the Image and Likeness of God"
- Jesus Christ-Lord and Savior
- Satan-His Origin and Mission
- Evil, Pain, and Suffering
- The Origin of the Soul
- The Destiny of the Soul
- Creation and Evolution pt. 1
- Creation and Evolution pt. 2