A Systematic Study Of 1 & 2 Corinthians
For the most part, the plan of this workbook is that used in those previously written by the same author. Some questions are labeled optional and are for the teacher to include or exclude as he thinks best. The purpose of such questions is class stimulation, and the more stimulation, the better the class, generally speaking. It is hoped that the variety of questions and exercises will keep the class alive and prevent monotony.
Part of the New Testament Series which is a systematic study consisting of eight workbooks, from Matthew through Jude, as follows:
- Harmony of the Gospels, Vol. 1
- Harmony of the Gospels, Vol. 2
- A Systematic Study Of Acts
- A Systematic Study Of Romans and Galatians
- A Systematic Study Of First and Second Corinthians
- A Systematic Study Of Ephesians through Second Thessalonians
- A Systematic Study Of First Timothy through Hebrews
- A Systematic Study Of James through Jude.