12 Choices: Life Decisions You Must Make
From the beginning to end, life is a series of choices. In fact, there is no greater power the Creator gives each of us. Each choice we make involves a fork in the road. You must go one way or the other. "Choose for yourselves whom you will serve . . ." Joshua 24:14 Contents:
- I Choose to Believe in God
- I Choose to Believe the Bible as God’s Word
- I Choose to Become a Christian
- I Choose to Grow As a Child of God
- I Choose to Forgive Others
- I Choose to Trust God When I Don’t Understand
- I Choose to Love My Spouse
- I Choose to Raise My Kids to Serve the Lord
- I Choose to Serve
- I Choose to Stand
- I Choose to Abound in Kingdom Work
- I Choose to Finish Strong and Go to Heaven
The Courageous Living Bible study series has been developed to aid in adult Bible studies. From one-on-one to large group adult Bible classes, this series of study guides is designed to fit with any church's adult curriculum. Additionally, some churches have used them effectively in college classes.
- Each book is formatted the same, with four pages of easy-to-read fully outlined texts followed by one page called Digging Deeper—thought/discussion-type questions.
- There are twelve lessons per book, allowing for a possible missed class (due to gospel meetings, VBS, weather event, etc.), or the teacher may simply choose to review during the thirteenth week.
- With an eye-catching full color cover design, each 60-page book can be tucked easily into a medium-sized Bible.