Ecclesiastes: In Search of the Good Life
At a time when success is measured by money, and worries and stress are accepted as the price of keeping pace, the writer of Ecclesiastes offers good news. Yes, you can find joy in the journey but only when God is the center of your perspective. If not, it's as futile as chasing the wind.
The Courageous Living Bible study series has been developed to aid in adult Bible studies. From one-on-one to large group adult Bible classes, this series of study guides is designed to fit with any church's adult curriculum. Additionally, some churches have used them effectively in college classes.
- Each book is formatted the same, with four pages of easy-to-read fully outlined texts followed by one page called Digging Deeper—thought/discussion-type questions.
- There are twelve lessons per book, allowing for a possible missed class (due to gospel meetings, VBS, weather event, etc.), or the teacher may simply choose to review during the thirteenth week.
- With an eye-catching full color cover design, each 60-page book can be tucked easily into a medium-sized Bible.
Contains the following lessons:
- In Search of Meaning
- The Playboy Who Would Be King
- There Is a Season to Every Purpose
- Two Are Better Than One
- Straight Talk about Worship, Words, and Riches
- Opening the Gift of Contentment
- Wisdom for a Better Life
- Leaders, Losers, and Unsolved Mysteries
- Today Matters
- Stink Flies in the Ointment
- Seize the Day!
- The Seasons of Life